You might be wondering why I'm not at school during this time of day. Truth be told... I DON'T WANNA GO! Haha, well there's another reason too - I passed out yesterday. Um, yea, embarrassing ain't it? Especially if it's during morning assembly with the whole school within hearing range when you crack your skull on the pavement after you collapse. Ugh... I'm not weak, really. At least I don't think I am. I mean, I don't collapse after running 2.4km or playing tennis (in other words running from one end of the court to the other end trying to hit the taunting little lime-colored ball) non-stop. Maybe it's cos I haven't been getting enough rest and I'm not used to that. With the whole exam period depriving me of my much needed sleep and then going for JYC after that. But the funny thing is, I didn't feel quite as exhausted during JYC. Weird. Yea, so now I'm at home taking a nice long rest and sleeping whenever I feel like it! Too bad I still have to make my way to school at 3 for the arts fest rehearsal.
12:43 PM